BOTSWANA EXPLORER GROUP SAFARI
9-Day Group Safari to Chobe National Park, Savute, and Okavango Delta
The much-loved Classic Explorer Safari takes you to the renowned regions of the Chobe National Park, Savute and the Okavango Delta on a spectacular eight night mobile camping adventure. Here, you are offered a wonderful combination of land and water activities such as game drives, bush walks, private boat cruises and mokoro excursions.
Chobe National Park
- Renowned for its impressive, shifting migratory population of more than 50,000 elephants
- The second largest national park in Botswana
Savute – Chobe National Park
- In the heart of Botswana’s Chobe National Park
- Mysterious wet and dry cycles mould the landscape and dictate the nature of its wild inhabitants
Moremi Game Reserve
- The reserve covers more than 4871 square kilometres of pristine wilderness
- The varied terrain includes savannah, winding waterways, and thick forest
- Lying in the middle of the largest expanse of sand on earth the Okavango Delta is one of Africa’s most amazing, sensitive and complex environments supporting a spectacle of wilderness and wildlife.
- one of the world’s few inland deltas, the placid waters and lush indigenous forests offer a safe haven for innumerable bird and wildlife species.
- DAYS 1 & 2 – ARRIVE KASANE/CHOBE NATIONAL PARK
- DAYS 3 & 4 – CHOBE NATIONAL PARK/SAVUTE
- DAYS 5 & 6 – MOREMI GAME RESERVE
- DAYS 7 & 8 – OKAVANGO DELTA
- DAY 9 – OKAVANGO DELTA/MAUN/DEPART
Interested in this Safari? Give us a call or drop us an email.
Contact Us for the set departure dates
Luxury mobile camp
Game drives, bush walks, private boat cruises, mokoro rides, fishing (seasonal), birding, stargazing
High Season (01 Jun – 31 Oct): $$
Special Offer (01 Feb – 31 May): $
Mid Season (01 Nov – 31 Dec): $
Value I Deluxe I Luxury
Call for pricing
*$ = >$4,999; $$ = $5,000 – $9,999; $$$ = $10,000+
All pricing per person based on double occupancy. Pricing varies based on travel dates, call for a customized quotation matching your travel needs. Changes to itinerary and pricing may apply. Price includes all accommodations, meals, some drinks, transfers, vehicles, park fees, guides and activities as indicated, and a $25 donation to a worthy African charity. Price excludes international flights, visas, tips, inoculations, travel insurance, and anything not specified above. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover & AMEX. No refunds—see terms & conditions for details.