BOTSWANA – SAVAGE KINGDOM
7-Day Safari to witness Botswana’s top Game Viewing
Witness Africa’s famed Big Five from the dramatic landscapes that encompass Botswana! Experience extreme diversity as you explore the waterways of the Okavango Delta; view Africa’s big game from the forested Belmond Khwai River Lodge and listen to the rumble of elephants while staying in northern Botswana’s Savute – all on this 7 night Botswana Safari.
- Belmond Eagle Island 2 nights
- Belmond Khwai River Lodge 2 nights
- Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge 3 night
- The Okavango Delta is one of Africa’s most amazing, sensitive and complex environments supporting a spectacle of wilderness and wildlife.
- A mix of different habitats means an abundance of African wildlife
- Highlights include the elusive Sitatunga antelope which has found refuge in this pristine wetland ecosystem, while birds such as the African fish eagle, Pel’s fishing owl and many others provide a spectacular display.
Khwai Community Area
- Arguably the best big game viewing in all of Africa
- Bountiful hunting ground for large prides of lion and star-struck leopard
- The Khwai area of the Okavango lies along the northern boundary of the Moremi Game Reserve. This is an unfenced boundary allowing wildlife to move freely between the woodlands in the wet season when water is plentiful and back to permanent rivers and lagoons in the dry season. The Khwai area offers the same wildlife experience as the reserve with the added advantage of being a private concession which means the ability to do walking safaris and night drives.
Savute – Chobe National Park
- The summer rains bring a feast for lion, hyena and cheetah as thousands of migrating zebra and wildebeest assemble in a chaotic pattern on the marsh. Cape buffalo herds arrive and migrant birds swell Savute’s 300 resident species, thrilling bird-watchers with their spectacular antics.
Interested in this Safari? Give us a call or drop us an email.
$$ – $$$
Value I Deluxe I Luxury
Call for pricing
*$ = >$4,999; $$ = $5,000 – $9,999; $$$ = $10,000+
All pricing per person based on double occupancy. Pricing varies based on travel dates, call for a customized quotation matching your travel needs. Changes to itinerary and pricing may apply. Price includes all accommodations, meals, some drinks, transfers, vehicles, park fees, guides and activities as indicated, and a $25 donation to a worthy African charity. Price excludes international flights, visas, tips, inoculations, travel insurance, and anything not specified above. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover & AMEX. No refunds—see terms & conditions for details.