BOTSWANA – THE TRANS OKAVANGO 9 NIGHT SAFARI
10-Day Safari Traversing Botswana’s Okavango Delta
This exclusive and iconic journey traverses the Okavango Delta from west to east, capturing the essence of Botswana’s “jewel of the Kalahari” and the spirit of exploration on land, water and in the air. It visits the prime game viewing areas of Hunda Island, Mombo and Chitabe and, combined with the iconic water and unique wildlife experiences offered at Pelo and Xigera, makes for a thrilling and all-encompassing Okavango Delta safari.
The varied safari activities coupled with the exclusive transfers – many not offered on other itineraries or Explorations – present a unique opportunity to visit unchartered areas within the Okavango Delta, in true explorer style. Furthermore, this journey includes a wide range of accommodation types allowing for authentic nights ‘sleeping wild’ in basic dome tents and unashamed luxury in our Classic and Premier camps.
- Tubu Tree Camp Okavango Delta 2 nights
- Pelo Camp Okavango Delta 2 nights
- Xigera Camp Okavango Delta 1 night
- Mombo Camp Moremi Game Reserve 2 nights
- Chitabe Camp Okavango Delta 2 nights
- The Okavango Delta is one of Africa’s most amazing, sensitive and complex environments supporting a spectacle of wilderness and wildlife.
- A mix of different habitats means an abundance of African wildlife
- See Hunda Island, a wildlife sanctuary noted for its diversity and populations of predators
Moremi Game Reserve
- Arguably the best big game viewing in all of Africa
- Bountiful hunting ground for large prides of lion and star-struck leopard
- A sumptuous and luxurious camp in the midst of the Delta
Interested in this Safari? Give us a call or drop us an email.
July 21, 2017
Value I Deluxe I Luxury
Call for pricing
*$ = >$4,999; $$ = $5,000 – $9,999; $$$ = $10,000+
All pricing per person based on double occupancy. Pricing varies based on travel dates, call for a customized quotation matching your travel needs. Changes to itinerary and pricing may apply. Price includes all accommodations, meals, some drinks, transfers, vehicles, park fees, guides and activities as indicated, and a $25 donation to a worthy African charity. Price excludes international flights, visas, tips, inoculations, travel insurance, and anything not specified above. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover & AMEX. No refunds—see terms & conditions for details.