At Africa Adventure Consultants, we are proud to offer a wide variety of African safaris, including some set group departures. Today, we’d like to look at why our Southern Africa group trips are so special. If you’re interested in one of these departures, see our Botswana Explorer, Botswana Great Wilderness Journey, Botswana Migration Routes, Namibia Diverse and Great Namibian Journey safaris.
• The secret to a fantastic trip is your guide, who leads the safari from beginning to end. Not only does this develop a relationship between you and our local expert, but also allows the guide to understand each individual’s aspirations and what they hope to experience on safari.
• Our guides are passionate, experienced and highly trained local individuals who make the whole journey seamless and interpretive from start to finish.
• Many are skilled photographers and can assist you in taking amazing wildlife photographs.
• These guides are also available to lead private tailor-made safaris and specialist trips – some even offering multilingual departures.
Our dedicated teams on the ground
• Each trip has a dedicated team that ensures a personal and comfortable experience for all guests.
• Most of these group trips take place in private concessions, which means that guests have private access to some of southern Africa’s most pristine and finest wildlife reserves.
• Such exclusivity is enhanced by the fact that there is little contact with other people, excluding your fellow travelers.
How we get you around
• These safaris are all about seeing the wide-ranging habitats in which we operate.
• A variety of travel modes results in a more fulfilling wildlife experience. Each safari uses different modes of transport depending on the environment and distances covered; however they also combine a number of the following: game drives, walks, mokoro rides, canoeing, boating and light aircraft transfers.
• Flying is a great way of appreciating the magnitude of your journey. While flying is not a part of every itinerary, almost all guests experience this fantastic mode of transport when flying in and out.
So come and experience one of our very special journeys – our safari specialists can start planning your adventure today! For a short time, you can also save up to $800 per person if you travel before 2013 year end.