WHY CHOOSE AAC?
We are a Denver-based safari company organizing exclusive, custom, award-winning safari adventures throughout East and Southern Africa, plus Morocco, Egypt and Western Africa by request.
- Experience – We stay up-to-date on our product knowledge by traveling to Africa many times a year and welcoming our African partners and suppliers to our office for product training. We also know our Africa extremely well and can independently offer objective advice on a range of accommodations for your trip.
- Our travelers express 98% happiness on our safaris. Check out some of our client testimonials.(based upon guest feedback and trip surveys)
- The owners, Kent Redding and Kelly McElroy, lived in Africa for 3.5 years – Kent managed a camp and guided safaris.
- Personalized service – We custom design safaris to match your travel style and dreams.
- We work with established partners throughout Africa and have some of the best guides.
- We are licensed and insured in the USA.
- We are award winning, click here to check out some of the best accolades in the business.
Once you travel with AAC, you are added to our Livingstone Club Membership and will recieve these great member perks!
- 3% off future bookings for safaris valued at $5,000/pp or more
- Early access to specials for travel to Africa
- Early access to specials from our Out of Africa portfolio
- Invites to regional Livingstone Club parties hosted by AAC staff and special guests
- Travel with AAC multiple times and be upgraded to the Tanzanite Circle, click here for additional details and benefits
We offer miscellaneous value-added incentives.
- We give special safari gifts to all travelers.
- We arrange unique surprises and special touches on your customized safari.
We give back to the African community.
- $25 per person per trip is donated to one of our preferred charities to help people and animals in Africa. Click Here to learn more